The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email email@example.com. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Apply Online for this Job Today
Install, trouble shoot and repair electrical wiring and avionics equipment
* Read and interpret wiring diagrams
* Coordinate with Shift Lead and Engineering on changes to blueprints and diagrams
* Run and Mark wire to install complex wiring and electrical systems
* Perform routine checkouts after work has been completed
* Troubleshoot avionics system on board aircraft and make necessary adjustments or repairs
* Perform lab bench checks, to include analysis, repair and calibration of avionics electrical equipment
*Experience fabricating a wire harness
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.